Why dogs LOVE Artificial pet grass
If one thing’s for sure, it’s that dogs love to run and play outdoors. But, real grass poses multiple problems. Maybe you don’t have the resources (time, money, or manpower) to maintain it properly and looking great, or perhaps you fear using unsafe fertilizers that can be harmful to furry friends.
That’s why artificial pet grass is such a highly sought after and effective solution.
Artificial grass designed for pets!
Unlike other artificial grass applications, artificial pet grass is designed specifically with dogs in mind. This means that the materials have accounted for:
- Rough playtime out on the field with dogs, and their claws, running and rolling. Artificial pet grass is designed to be extremely durable for even the longest days of fun.
- Urine and feces that would damage a traditional grass lawn and cause bare spots that are unsightly, and quickly ruin the looks of the otherwise grassy field. With artificial pet grass, you won’t have this problem at all!
- The high costs of maintenance when it comes to keeping a traditional lawn healthy around dogs. Artificial pet grass does not require fertilizer, sprinklers, or any gas-powered equipment to maintain. This saves you time, money, and man hours while letting dogs enjoy the turf that much more.
In fact, the only things you will have to do to maintain artificial pet grass is:
- Clean up messes as they happen. With a drainage system, you don’t need to do anything for urine or other liquids, just remove solid debris from the area.
- Brush regularly. Brushing against the pile will keep the fibers upright and looking lush and fresh for every visitor to enjoy!
- Keep hot items away from it, or the grass may melt.
THINK OF US AS CUPID BUT WITH A GREEN BOW MADE WITH ARTIFICIAL GRASS BLADES.
READY TO RETIRE YOUR MOWER?
GET A QUOTE FOR TURF INSTALLATION TODAY!