FRENQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
1. Does Artificial Grass Fade?
2. Do I Need To Water My Artificial Grass?
You may also wish to hose it down a couple of times a month with water to clean off dust and dirt and keep your green bright and green.
3. Does Artificial Grass Grow?
4. Is Artificial Grass Safe For Children and Pets?
5. Can I Use My Charcoal Grill On Artificial Grass?
6. Can I Drive and Park My Car On My Artificial Lawn?
In the long run, though you may want to consult with an expert and consider creating a designated parking spot out of gravel or pavement to protect your artificial turf from oil and gas spills staining it, and the wear and tear of heavy traffic.
The answer, however, is yes, you should be able to briefly drive over your synthetic turf without fear of lasting damage.
7. What Is The Lifespan Of Artificial Turf?
8. Can I Have Artificial Turf Installed Inside?
9. What Kind Of Maintenance Does Artificial Grass Require?
An excessive amount of leaves, snow, pet waste, spills or stains may require additional special care.